About the Experience
Head out to the gorgeous Adelaide Hills for a delightful winery experience. Grab your partner, friend, date or family member to treat yourselves to a tasting flight featuring a ‘light and bright’ series of five wines. Enjoy a tasting plate full of bite-sized goodies prepped by Ginkgo restaurant chefs whilst overlooking the winding vineyards. Opt to upgrade for a grazing cheese platter, complete with seasonal chutney and lavosh, before making the most of your 15% discount towards a take-home dozen of wine to recreate experience at home.
- Five-wine structured tasting flight of Golding’s Light & Bright Series wines
- Tasting plate of delicious bite-sized morsels crafted by Ginkgo Restaurant chefs
- 15% discount towards take-home dozen bottles or more of wines purchased on the day
- Upgrade for a grazing cheese platter to share per couple
- Valid for two people
- Available hours: Monday – Friday: From 11:00am
Cheese Grazing Platter
- Selection of cheese from ‘Section 28’ and ‘Udder Delights’
- Seasonal chutney
- ‘Baylies’ lavosh
Established in 2002, Golding Wines is a family-owned winery nestled on the outskirts of Lobethal in the iconic Adelaide Hills. Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or simply want to see what makes this world-class wine region so special, Golding Wines is the perfect venue.